Complaints Procedure

If you are not completely satisfied with the treatment that you have received at 92 Dental, please let our receptionist Jenny Law know. You can ask to make a formal complaint through her via phone, email or in person.

We prefer to handle complaints internally, as we believe that this is the most efficient way of solving any problem that you may have.

However, if you do want to escalate your complaint to the General Dental Council you can do so here. Please be aware that such a complaint will have very damaging consequences for the career of any practitioner implicated.